- Open the Settings menu.
- Go to the Apollo device menu.
- Then select My Sharing to view the Share To menu.
- In Member Link list, select one or more Apollo members for sharing.
- Set sharing permission. Sharing with members can be:
- read-only - members cannot change files or upload to folders.
- read-write - members can upload and change files.
- Select the Send button to send the invitation(s) to share the folder or files.
- A pop-up message informs that the invitation(s) are on their way.
- Select OK to close the menu.
Sharing folders and files with members.
- 4K Views
- Last Post 05 May 2016
Jerry Case posted this 05 May 2016 - Last edited 05 May 2016
- All Categories
- Atlas Family
- Apollo Cloud Family
- VTrak Family
- Vess Family
- Pegasus Family
- SANLink Family
- Thunderbolt™ 3 Dock
- Legacy Products