Configuring the Sanlink3 N1
The Sanlink3 N1 requires no drivers as macOS supports it natively. The Sanlink3 N1 is also bus powered and requires no power cable. Just connect the Sanlink3 to the MAC by the thunderbolt 3 cable and you are ready to go.
(Please note that the SL3 N1 only has  10Gb port)
1. Once you've located your SANLink3 N1 in Network Interfaces, proceed in setting an IP Address on the desired port.
2. Go to Settings > System Preferences > Network
3. Configure the appropriate IP Address, Subnet Mask, and Router.
4. You can set a static IP or if the network supports it, let DHCP assign the IP address.
Configure a NAS Reshare with Pegasus32 using the SANLink3 N1
1. Open Settings > System Preferences > Sharing
2. Make sure the service File Sharing is enabled ✔.
3. Click the + to open sub-Finder window and select your Pegasus volume that you would like to reshare.
A. Then click Add.
(Adding Pegasus Volume "Pegasus R32R8 Folder")
4. You have now added your Pegasus volume as a Network Share with SMB. Select user permissions...
5. And now the file share is ready.
6. For advanced configurable options, please visit Apple's KB Articles:
A. macOS Sierra: Use File Sharing to share files
B. macOS Sierra: Set up a Mac to share files with Windows users
C. macOS Sierra: Set the protocol for file sharing
D. macOS Sierra: Connect to shared computers and file servers on a network
E. macOS Sierra: Set permissions for items on your Mac
F. How to connect with File Sharing on your Mac
Pegasus 32 with SANLink3 N1 Reshare Topology