- Unmount the A-Class volume
- Select the IP address of the A-Class server in question.
- To the right, select the export path in question.
- Scroll down to the "advanced" section and find "Noac(No Access Cache)"
- Change the default value from "Disabled" to "Enabled"
- Proceed to mount the file system again and re-render the project.
No Access Cache = disabled means folder and file attribute caching is enabled
No Access Cache = enable means folder and file attribute caching is disabled
There is no impact to the stability or functionality. This section applies only to file and folder attribute caching.
This feature will be addressed in a next client software release and is only
Applicable to version 1.2.0-38854.