In most of the Troubleshooting scenarios, Promise Support will need the Service report to diagnose the problem. It will contain the event logs, configuration details and the status of all Hardware components.
We can save the report in 2 methods.
Option 1: Saving from the Home Page :
- Login to the Web Interface of the unit.
- Click the “Download” Icon on the Top Right Corner of the screen to generate the report.
- It will save the report as the compressed zip folder.
- You can then unzip the compressed the zip folder to view the generated report.
Note: It might take few minutes to generate the report depending on the size of the array configuration.
Option 2: Saving from Administration Tab:
1. Login to the Web Interface of the unit and Click the Administration tab
2. Click the Import/Export tab.
3. Click the Export option.
4. You will have option to export multiple reports, choose “Service Report”
5. Click Submit to save the file.
6. A Progress bar will appear indicating the status of the export request.
7. Service report will be saved as a compressed zip folder.