Enable File Sharing with Pegasus32 Volume
- Open Settings > System Preferences > Sharing
- Make sure the serviceFile Sharingis enabled ✔.
- Click the + to open sub-Finder window and select your Pegasus volume that you would like to reshare.
Then click Add.
(Adding Pegasus Volume "Pegasus R32 R4")
- You have now added your Pegasus volume as a Network Share with SMB. Select user permissions...
- And now the file share is ready.
Users can access the Pegasus Volume by going to the Finder menu, click Go and then click Connect to Server