- This happens when the physical drive has outdated disk array information.
- To fix it, replace the physical drive or perform a rebuild operation. Once done, follow these steps to clear the condition:
1. Click on the Physical Drive icon.
2. Hover over the drive you want and click the Clear button.
3. Confirm by clicking the Confirm button.
- This occurs when the physical drive has errors, predicting a failure.
- Make sure to address this by replacing the physical drive and then clearing the condition using the steps mentioned above.
Clear a stale drive
- If a physical drive has both Stale and PFA conditions, it's best not to reuse the drive as it has failed.
- Similarly, if the drive has a PFA condition alone, avoid reusing it as it signifies a failure.